If you want to satisfy your craving fast, try frozen egg rolls in the air fryer. They turn out crispy on the outside, hot and juicy on the inside with no need to thaw them ahead of time. The same method works with spring rolls for the perfect Asian appetizer in minutes.
Post includes Weight Watchers points.
Friends, if you love Asian takeout as much as I do, you’ve got to make Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer! Once I learned how easy it was to make some of my favorite Asian-inspired dishes at home, we started having regular Asian nights at home.
And, in my opinion, no Asian meal is complete without crispy and delicious favorite Chinese restaurant-style egg rolls. #amiright?
Making egg rolls from scratch is not always feasible, especially on busy weeknights. That’s why I am sooooo excited by how easy it is to make these frozen egg rolls in air fryer. Talk about a total game changer!
Like this Cooking Frozen Burritop In Air Fryer, these delicious Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs and very kid approved Air fryer Frozen Corn Dogs, these Air fryer frozen egg rolls cook in about 10 minutes and turn out perfectly crispy outside every time.
The filling is always hot and juicy, and the outside is never soggy or rubbery like it often was when cooking in the oven.
And if you like Air Fried frozen foods then you’ll want to try these Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings and seriously juicy Air Fryer Frozen Hamburgers that are better than take out.
Why Make This Recipe
- Save Money – Making take-out favorites like egg rolls and spring rolls is a great way to save money.
- All round recipe – Serve with homemade Asian dishes or as a stand-alone appetizer, a quick lunch, a side dish, easy meal and perfect snack.
- No Thawing – Go straight from the freezer to the air fryer to the table in about 10 minutes.
- Crispy – End up with crispy egg rolls that are healthier than deep frying.
- Frozen Egg Rolls – This method works with all brands and flavors of egg rolls and spring rolls including vegetable egg rolls rolls, frozen chicken egg rolls and pork egg rolls.
So if you’re ready to whip up deliciously crunchy egg rolls, I will show you…
How To Cook Frozen Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
Get the complete ingredients list and instructions from the recipe card below.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F / 190 degrees C, and place frozen egg rolls in the air fryer basket, making sure they are in a single layer.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown, turn over halfway through the cooking time.
How To Make Frozen Spring Rolls In The Air Fryer
You can easily cook frozen spring rolls too.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F / 190 degrees C. Place spring rolls in a single layer inside the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 4 minutes, then check for doneness. Check after each additional minute, then turn them over when they seem about halfway done.
- There is no need to add extra oil. However, you can give a light spritz with cooking spray if the egg rolls aren’t crisping to your liking.
- Cook egg rolls (or spring rolls) in a single layer, keeping space between them so the air can circulate and they cook evenly.
- Adjust the cook time accordingly for larger, smaller, thicker or thinner egg rolls.
- Shake the basket or turn the egg rolls over halfway through cooking time.
- This recipe works with homemade egg rolls that have been frozen first.
- Nutrition information will vary depending on the brand and flavor of frozen egg roll.
- Air fryer temperatures can vary based on the make and model, so use the cook times listed as a guide, check your food for doneness, and adjust as needed.
- Grab our Air Fryer Cooking Times Cheat Sheet for more information. Plus learn how to How To Preheat Air Fryer.
- Try Different Flavors and Brands – Frozen egg rolls are available in many different brands and flavors. Try them out to discover your favorite.
- Add Dipping Sauce – Serve with your favorite dipping sauce sweet Thai chili sauce, Sweet and Sour Sauce, Duck Sauce, Spicy Mustard, and Soy Sauce are all great options.
Prep And Storage
- Prep Ahead – No prep needed! Go from freezer to air fryer to table without thawing.
- Store – Leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Freeze – Refreezing cooked rolls is not recommended.
No! The beauty of this method is that you can go straight from the freezer to the air fryer. You’ll be munching on delicious egg rolls in no time!
The total cooking time will depend on both your air fryer and the size of the egg rolls, but 8-10 minutes is a good estimate for the average egg roll.
egg rolls were cooked in 10 minutes at 380 degrees F / 190 degrees C. Larger egg rolls may take a bit longer.
Frozen egg rolls contain a fair amount of oil from the initial cooking process in the factory. If you are having trouble getting your egg rolls to crisp up, spray a small amount of oil on the egg rolls and return them to the air fryer for a minute or two.
Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees F / 190 degrees C. Cook for approximately 3-4 minutes. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until warmed throughout.
Frozen egg rolls are available in the freezer section of your grocery store.
You should experiment to find your favorite brand. Some popular ones include Pagoda Frozen Egg Rolls, Tai Pei Egg Rolls, P.F. Chang’s Egg Rolls, Van’s Frozen Egg Rolls, and more.
Spring rolls are typically wrapped in thin flour wrappers or thin rice wrappers and can be fried or baked.
Egg rolls, on the other hand, are wrapped in thick wrappers, (which end up being a crispier wrapper) before being dipped in egg for a richer taste. These are usually fried.
More Frozen Food Recipes You May Like
More Recipes You Might Like
Check these out for more easy air fryer recipes.
I love serving these as a quick and easy meal with fried rice and sweet chili sauce.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 4 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving (depending on the brand of egg rolls used).
Thank you for reading my air fryer frozen egg rolls recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue to slice, dice, and dream up affordable Air Fryer recipes, Instant Pot Recipes, Southern Recipes, and more. Thanks for supporting Recipes from a Pantry, food blog.
Get The Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls Recipe:
Don’t forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I’d love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
Make crispy restaurant-style egg rolls at home in just 10 minutes!
To Make These in Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F / 190 degrees C and remove frozen egg rolls from the packaging.
Add the egg rolls to the air fryer basket, making sure they are in a single layer.
Cook for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown, turning over halfway through cooking time.
To Make Frozen Spring Rolls Instead
Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F / 190 degrees C. Place spring rolls in a single layer inside the air fryer basket.
Cook for 4 minutes, then check for doneness. Check after each additional minute, then turn them over when they seem about halfway done.
- There is no need to add oil. However, you can give a light spritz if the egg rolls aren’t crisping to your liking.
- Cook egg rolls (or spring rolls) in a single layer, making sure there is room between them for the air to circulate.
- Adjust the time accordingly for larger, smaller, thicker, or thinner egg rolls.
- Shake the basket or turn the egg rolls over halfway through cooking.
- Use the same method for cooking frozen spring rolls.
- Air fryer temperatures will vary depending on the make and model, so use the cooking time as a guide, check food for doneness, and adjust as needed.
- Nutrition information will vary depending on the brand of frozen egg rolls.
- Storage – keep leftovers in an airtight container inside the fridge for 3 days.
- There are 4 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving, depending on the brand of egg rolls used.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 380mg