Who we are
Faculty Focus is an online publication from Magna Publications. Given that 1972, the bigger instruction group has turned to Magna for its well timed, higher-good quality merchandise and expert services. The company is primarily based in Madison, Wis. For far more details, go to www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
College Aim features impressive strategies, ideal tactics, and fresh new views for creating a far better discovering environment. Quick and to the position, our emphasis is on the functional, instead than the theoretical. Sure, we’re interested in why a procedure performs, but we’re even additional intrigued in how it works and how other people can adapt and implement your strategies in their courses.
What we’re hunting for
Remember to send out us your greatest procedures concerning class design, energetic discovering, course participation, assignments and actions, on the net teaching, diversity and inclusion, grading and comments, training with know-how, and other subjects of fascination to today’s university faculty. Submissions need to be somewhere around 900 to 1,300 words and phrases in length, not counting references.
- Submissions need to consist of no a lot more than 25% theoretical data the relaxation must be simple suggestions for teachers to use.
- Owing to the nature of on-line newsletters, authors are inspired to adopt a much more practical and informal tone than is envisioned in academic journals.
- Article content should not have been registered for copyright or printed somewhere else (either on paper or electronically) prior to publication here.
- When citing sources, remember to use intext citations and a reference listing (Chicago Design and style, favored). No footnotes or numbered endnotes ought to be made use of.
- The review course of action requires 5-6 months. You should be individual.
When you’ve prepared your write-up, please mail it as a Term doc to our editorial group: [email protected]
Please involve a transient bio (not your entire CV) with your submission.
We glimpse ahead to acquiring your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!